Skip to content
- These booking terms are governed by English law and apply to all bookings except where Eagles Guest House (hereinafter referred to as “EGH”) agrees in writing other terms. By making a booking you are deemed to accept these booking Terms.
- A credit/debit card is required as a guarantee.
- A deposit of £10 per night (non-refundable) will be charged to confirm a booking.
- Early check-in supplement is required at time of booking and is not refundable.
- Cancellations are accepted 3 days or more prior to date of arrival.
- Cancellations after this time will be charged at the full value of the total booking to a maximum of 3 nights.
- In case of no show, the credit card will be charged the full amount of the total booking.
- We would recommend that guests purchase suitable holiday / cancellation insurance to cover for this eventuality.
- Rates are per room per night inclusive of breakfast, for the number of people agreed on the confirmation. Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown. Should You change the number of guests, dates or room nights, then the rates are subject to change.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children under 9 years of age
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets
- EGH prefers to open the dining room for the customers who wish to have takeaways* as no food is allowed in the bedrooms. *note that for environmental health reasons EGH cannot warm up or microwave food brought in from takeaways, but is able to microwave readymade food from supermarkets.
- Beverages: EGH tolerates consummation of beverages in the bedrooms, yet RED WINE is not allowed on the premises. All damage done in the bedroom from red wine and certain tenacious food stains (curry, etc…) will incur replacement charges.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- (Please read carefully)
- Breakfasts are included and no allowance can be made for meals not taken.
- Allergy sufferers are asked to mention a list of allergens to be catered for accordingly.
- For the safety and comfort of our guests, the Eagles Guest House is an absolute non-smoking premises.Two outdoor smoking areas are available.
- A legal £100.00 cleaning charge will be incurred for non-compliance.
- Due to Health & Safety reasons, and also for security purposes, only registered guests are allowed on the premises at any time.
- Car parking facilities are available. Car owners park their vehicles at their own risk.
- Eagles Guest House will not be held liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for damage, injury or consequential loss, however caused, to guests, their property and belongings unless it is solely due to the negligence of the management or staff. If you do bring valuable items it is essential they are covered under your own insurance for the period of your stay.
- We do expect from time to time general wear and tear of guest facilities. However if there is unnecessary damage to the facilities, the guest(s) involved will be held liable for the full cost to either repair or replace the damage (Whichever is the most appropriate).
- If the deposit has been paid using a credit card authorised account number, then any payment due, owing to cancellation, degradations done to the property or smoking, will also be made on this same account number by the proprietor.
- The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any degradation to the property, disregard the house rules or the well being of other guests, without being liable for any refund or compensation.
- Last Updated 20 March 2017